[TechAssist] Re: RCA F20203BK/CTC175A..Dead

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:53:35 -0400

I agree Jeff...any of those chassis, Dead...no Relay click, eliminate the
eeprom, so you don't waste a couple of hours, and then have to say
"duuuuuh".
You will quite likely find reasons the eeprom was corrupted, bad solder,
etc.
You're not new to this, but sometimes we forget the obvious.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx