[TechAssist] Re: RCA F19430 chas CN-001N info or schematic needed

  • From: "Dave Routson" <davestv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:49:38 -0500

Hi Jason, Thanks for the reply. I checked your flyer and
it certainly is a way to go but until I get a go ahead from
customer I'm not willing to gamble my money on a 19"
tv that most people just throw away and buy new if it
entails any expense at all. If I see more of these models
it might be worthwhile to have the CD. I will contact
you if Ok comes about.
Thanks.
      C D Routson
Dave's TV