[TechAssist] Re: RCA DVD Recorder

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:31:30 -0400

I had that situation too, on a new RCA 27" TV this past summer.  It needed
an IC in the power supply.  Parts distributor said part NLA.  I emailed
Thomson, after a long delay, they finally said the part was NLA!  No
excuses, apologies etc.  I told the customer all of this and gave them
Thomson's phone number...  It's so nice to have such great support from
manufacturers isn't it!

Jerry Eiting  geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christian's Electronic Service
Troy, Ohio