[TA-A] Re: RCA D56W20byx1 Television Problem

  • From: paul gaspar <pgaspar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 02:55:55 -0500

Jeremy if its a projection and I think it is, deffenitly look for coolent
leakage. Try disconnecting the red crt socket board from the red crt and try to
run it.. Maybe some coolant got onto the "processor board". Coolant will look
white and teal in color when it corrodes on components . Any board with leakage
should be replaced. > From: wrightjmf@xxxxxxxxxxx> To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [TA-A] RCA D56W20byx1 Television Problem>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:16:12 -0500> > An RCA D56W20byx1 HDTV was brought to
me by the previous owner who said that a technician had told him that the
"processor board" was out in it. When I try to turn it on, the screen comes on
in red only with a single "arc" of dim white running down from the top right to
the bottom left, and after a few seconds it turns itself off. I disconnected
the convergence processor board and the TV did the same thing. > Does that
sound like the processor board is bad? What should I check to be sure that the
it's bad?> > Thanks,> > Jeremy> >
_________________________________________________________________> Don't get
caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!>
http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlhmtextlink1_dec>
Remove: Send a blank email to techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove as
subject.> Set Vacation
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation> Lost
Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".> Email
Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.