[TechAssist] Re: RCA D52W20 chassis ITC222 shutdown fix

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:37:42 -0400

Great,
Thanks Robert...we need tips on these...especially when the deflection board is
not warranty
replaceable...
Also, for the three clicks, if the troubleshooting guide for this leads you to
the SSB, a simple reflowing
of the solder on the connector pins may fix it.
Use hot air or a torch...do not use an iron.
Also, for width and pin problems, DL032, TL100 and DL100(I hope their right).

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113