[TechAssist] RCA D40W135D (ATC221) chassis Dead won't turn on

  • From: ben daniels <benstv74820@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:51:12 -0800 (PST)

This is the first one of these for us. This is new out
of box. At first we had the power lite to flash on and
off. We called rca tech and was told to change small
signal board which comes with system control and more
stuff, no luck only progress was that the power lite
nolonger flashes. We have all the standby volts but
there is no horzi. dr. When you plug the set in you
can hear the switch mode circuit try to start 3 times,
wait and you can press power button and get same
thing. This is a major ordeal to try to get to
anything to check was wondering if anyone might of had
this before. Next step is back to RCA tech if no help.
Thanks Ben

=====
Randy Daniels
Ben's TV Repair