[TechAssist] Re: RCA Combo TV/VCR Child Lock M# T19064 Ch#UDP19/UR24

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:18:26 -0500

Ken,

Thanks for the reply! I finally got the unit out of child(parental) lock.
With the RCA universal remote I was using, I had to hold the VCR1 button
down 8-10 seconds to release the child lock. Holding the power button down
for the same amount of time put it back into child lock.

                                     Dan Webster
                                     Webster's TV
                                     Shullsburg, Wi.