[TechAssist] RCA Chipper checker

  • From: "Bill S" <billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:08:08 -0700

Hi all;
It looks like in all of Southern West Virginia there is no one that has a
chipper checker and all the shops in the area are turning down RCA tv
repairs right and left...... so now it looks like a forgone conclusion of
having to purchase a chipper checker.  From all the posts that I have seen,
it appears that the older model chipper checkers are sometimes obsolete.
What is the cost of a chipper checker that will do the CTC 203 models???
Can a person use an older type computer or will it have to be upgraded??
What other questions do I need to be asking about this??
Thanks
Bill Sorensen
New Life Video & Audio
billans@xxxxxxxxxxxx