[TechAssist] Re: RCA Chassis CTC169BG2 FIXED!!!

  • From: Mike Barnett <passthecash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:43:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all who had suggestions, they all were helpful.
After changing cr4118 the set seems to be stable.
Also trimming the standby voltage took care of the high on q4401.
the set has been running for about 24 hours now and i think i'll ship it
today.

Thanks again guys.

Mike Barnett

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:52:51 -0800, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  No! The voltage at CR4102 is OK. You will know right away if that diode
has
>  trouble. You may want to trim the standby voltage by adjusting the POT
next to
>  U4101. Monitor the 140 volts supply in the stand by mode and adjust the
POT for
> [...]
>  > >  > >  www.RochesterElectronicsRepair.com
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > >  _______________________________________________________
>  > >  > >  Send a cool gift with your E-Card
>  > >  > >  http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > >
>  > >  > >  *****************************************
>  > >  > >  Help make your TechAssist online repair tips
>  > >  > >  database better!  Submit your fixes here:
>  > >  > >  http://www.circuitwork.com/techassist/tip/#tips
>  > >  > >  *****************************************
>  > >  > >  To UNSUBSCRIBE write to:
>  > >  > >  techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  > >  > >  with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.
>  > >  >
>  > >  > Get It Fixed At
>  > >  > Rochester Electronics
>  > >  > 630 West Ridge Rd.
>  > >  > Rochester, NY 14615
>  > >  > 716.663.6870
>  > >  > www.RochesterElectronicsRepair.com
>  > >  >
>  > >  > _______________________________________________________
>  > >  > Send a cool gift with your E-Card
>  > >  > http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
>  > >  >
>  > >  > *****************************************
>  > >  > Help make your TechAssist online repair tips
>  > >  > database better!  Submit your fixes here:
>  > >  > http://www.circuitwork.com/techassist/tip/#tips
>  > >  > *****************************************
>  > >  > To UNSUBSCRIBE write to:
>  > >  > techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  > >  > with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.
>  > >
>  > >  *****************************************
>  > >  Help make your TechAssist online repair tips
>  > >  database better!  Submit your fixes here:
>  > >  http://www.circuitwork.com/techassist/tip/#tips
>  > >  *****************************************
>  > >  To UNSUBSCRIBE write to:
>  > >  techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  > >  with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.
>  >
>  > Get It Fixed At
>  > Rochester Electronics
>  > 630 West Ridge Rd.
>  > Rochester, NY 14615
>  > 716.663.6870
>  > www.RochesterElectronicsRepair.com
>  >
>  > _______________________________________________________
>  > Send a cool gift with your E-Card
>  > http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
>  >
>  > Help make your TechAssist online repair tips
>  > database better!  Submit your fixes here:
>  > http://www.circuitwork.com/techassist/tip/#tips
>  > To UNSUBSCRIBE write to:
>  > techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  > with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com