[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC203CF3 NEED CROSS FOR Q14101

  • From: Mike Barnett <passthecash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 09:11:44 -0800 (PST)

Blows main fuse on plug in, this device is shorted. The other two small
tansistors in the curcuit are ok. Checked all other componants in same, all
are ok. Removing this device and plugging set in, fuse is stable with a  .5
amp amp.
i need to know what that device is exactly so that i might replace it with
something i have in stock.

Thanks

Mike