[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC203CA5 model F32649 clicks 5 times

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:15:32 -0500

We do the same thing with these sets, use a 27in tube for trouble shooting
and just yank the chassis out of those large sets. On the dual focus chassis
I made my own jig taking a usual socket from an old chassis and connecting
wires to it with pieces of paper clips on the ends to stick in the wholes
for the socket with the dual focus, just connect one of the focus
connections and don't worry about the other one. Doesn't matter which one,
just pick. It works fine and we have let them play that way for days without
problems.

Jason
Moutons Electronics