[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC203 Customer says it looses sound.

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:51:03 -0500

Is that one of the models where the audio mutes due to information
downloaded from cable or sattelite systems? You have to unplug those for a
while to restore the audio. There is no fix. Some techs were defeating the
audio mute transistor but then the customer would complain about a pop in
the audio when turning the power on or off.
Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC
29609                864 232 3889