[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC197 Need Resistor Value Please

  • From: Jon Garver <jongar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:46:46 -0500

Damon, I would venture a guess that it depends on the screen size only
because I had a scrap 197 that came out of a 27" and it had the 2.4K
resistor. The one that I was working on is a 32". The color bands are
discolored and measured 3.6K. So I was checking to see if that was
the correct value or if it had changed resistance.

I'm not sure what circuit it connects to, I am working without a schematic
but I'm pretty sure it part of the power supply.

Jon
--
Jon Garver
Heritage Television Service