[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC187CK G31642CK part ID & CE short

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:18:11 -0500

Peggs, pin 2 goes to collector, pins 1, 2, & 3 have continuity, HOT
collector trace reads short to HOT emitter trace until I removed the
flyback from the set, don`t have the schematic so I have no idea
which pins on the fly are connected to each other. Continuity of the
fly is as follows; 1-2-3, 5-7-8, 6-10, 4&9 are not connected to
anything, (not used?) Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428