[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC-175A cap to use to defeat horz drive.

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:12:38 -0500

Jump A .0015 Cap Across C4402 To Start Set Or See Parameters

I believe if you put the set on a variac you can run it at 80V & the set
will not shut down.....it will give you the opportunity to adjust the H-Freq
to where it will run at a normal AC input voltage.

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beech Tree Lane
Westbrook, CT 06498
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd