[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169CC2 Mod F27230ES

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:07:36 -0500

I found a high resistance trace once, connecting a coil, L702 at board
location K15.  This is in the 26v supply, but it fixed a B&W problem.  Go
figure.
Here was the post I made:

--------insert------------
Greetings.

This was actually a PTK169  but the whole lot ought to do.

Symptom:  No color.
Fix:  The trace between L4702 and C4705 measured 3K ohms.  Installed jumper.
This trace is physically located at location I15-H15.

Background:
U1001p12 calls for about 7V, measured 6v.
Moving back to C2802 the +9 supply measured 8v.
Moving back to Q4704B 9v run, base was 9 instead of 10v
Moving back to the 26v run showed 22v, AC measured 6v
Power off set and measure trace...see beginning

Good luck.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr