[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169BG2 DEAD

  • From: cgriff4000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:18:20 -0500

Thank you for your reply. I checked around a bit more and found that my HOT was
shorted. Changed the HOT and the bouncing went away. Went to turn on the set
and nothing. Checked U4101, and I was back to bouncing. The HOT shorted again.
I have just moved and cannot locate my FTB tester. So now I need to ask, what
are the chances my fly is bad. Any other ideas?

Thank you again,
Chad