[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169BG2 DEAD

  • From: "Moutons Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:19:32 -0600

Unplug the powersupply from the audio board and see if the set works. If so
change the audio outputs. If it still bounces check the horizontal output
and all the secondary diodes on the SMPS. Bouncing voltages on u4101 usually
mean there is a short in the secondary of the power supply or a load from a
circuit it supports.

Jason
Moutons Electronics