[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC157 no video, has HV and OSD

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:41:09 -0400

Thanks John: I will print this and take with me. Great info like this really
makes this list.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
Check out the Electronic Repair Screensaver We created. More Images to come!
To download these Collections you must first install the Eyetide Viewer:
http://www.eyetide.com/download/?s=O3OfmSLHXygGHCv1W6Gz3Bgjtq3DNNMNdcKsYSVGC
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"WE REPAIR WITH CARE"

SERVICE CENTERS PLEASE READ!!
1. Are you currently backed up or over-loaded?
2. Are you short a tech or have one on vacation?
3. Do you need help with a very difficult repair?
4. Would you like to make money jobbing the work out?
5. Would you like to ship out less profitable products so you can repair
others?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, Checkout these websites:
http://www.electricmedic.com/salesa.htm
or
http://www.electricmedic.com/shipping.htm

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  APEX, Fisher, GE, KEC/KTV,
Konka, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA,
Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Toshiba, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex