[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC146

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:34:02 -0500

Buck, did you get this fixed yet??  If not have you re-soldered the "sip" board
yet?  I don`t
remember which 140 series had that small stand-up board but it was a major
problem
that gave your symptoms, re-solder all the pins on that little board,  hth,
Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428