[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC146

  • From: Javiles6@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:52:28 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2004 2:21:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Buck

I fix one not long ago for a similar problem. The fix was R3609 going to pin
10 of IC U3600 (OP SWITCH REF IC). Is a 8.2K 1/4 watt resistor(was shorted).
Hope this help.

Jose

Aviles Computer & TV Repairs
508 Bingaman st
Reading, PA 19602
Tel # 610-478-1342
Look for solder connections to metal shield around micro and surrounding
area
Similar to ctc175/177
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx