[TechAssist] RCA CTC140AJ:cable channels above 64 are poor:"fix"

  • From: WJSTV@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:57:51 EST

This tv allowed channels above 64 to be keyed in but picture on those
channels (65-70 on our system) is visible but very snowy.

I tried the "fix" that I posted earlier today (MTT001/ctc130 tv's with the
same symptom) and it solved the problem in this ctc140. The "fix" aka "work
around" is: use a splitter to send the cable to both the vhf and uhf inputs
on the tuner.

Jeff Smith
Smith TV Service
1930 Main St