[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC 203 HELP

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:08:09 -0500

Leslie:

Remove the Horizontal drive transformer and the HOT base coil.  Clean them.
Take the transformer out of the case, assuming it is in one.  Make sure no
was etc is on it and the connections are good.  Reinstall and you will
probably be good to go.  Desoldering, cleaning, and resoldering the IHVT
would be a good previntitive maintance.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr