[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC 203 HELP

  • From: "matt sherer" <m.sheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 20:11:23 -0500

Leslie, I had one heck of a problem with a CTC203.  I practically had to
re-solder the entire board.  Check the resistors around the flyback.
Unsolder them and see if they fall apart or measure off.  Also, take out the
horizontal drive transformer, scrape the wax off the leads put back.  Then
resolder L4101 I believe.  What is the exact chassis, I may have the print.

Gear Guy
Electronic repair
A/V systems design, maintenance and installation
AMX programming
Matt Sherer, CET
1411 Honeysuckle Lane
Champaign, IL 61821