[TechAssist] Re: RCA CC030 video camera

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:03:45 -0500

I suggest you start with the electrolytic capacitors at the DC/DC converter.
If you have a circuit diagram look for shorts on the various power
distribution traces. If you do have a short, it will probably turn out to be
an electrolytic capacitor. The capacitors in the DC/DC converter do not have
to be shorted to cause a problem.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave