[TechAssist] Re: RCA CC 415

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:41:24 -0500

Jerry,
From Tech Repair CD:
RCA,CC415,*Video missing*,,,,FOIL,Process,The base of Q207 on the process board
was not 5V in the camera mode. The voltage was only 2.1V. Pin 1 of IC901 was 5V
but pin 8 of PG905 was 2.1V.

RCA,CC415,CAMERA,Video inop at turn-on* then video overload then slowly gets
better,,,,Dc/Dc converter and caps associated with it. Sometimes the,dc-dc
converter causes failure of Ic106 on ccd board,,,,,,,

RCA,CC415,CC,Video - No Camera Video (May Work A Little With Hor Lines When
Warm),,,,C9 65uf At 16 Vdc In Dc-Dc Converter (In Middle Of Unit),,,,,,,,
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com