[TechAssist] Re: RCA CC 415

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:57:38 -0600

Is the Iris opening and closing properly ???
This may be the model that has the bad SM Caps
on the Front End PCB(they leak,smell fishy)

Peggs

At 10:17 AM 11/13/02 -0500, Jerry White wrote:

>Good Morning all. I have three RCA CC415 full size video cameras. All have
no picture from lens assy. I seem to remember something about a crystal in
my service notes but can't seem to find it. They all work except there is
no front lens display. Viewfinders are ok, plays back fine.
>TIA
>Jerry
>J G Enterprises
>P O Box 514
>Shelbyville IN 46176
>Office 317-398-3426
>Fax 317-398-3878
>Email Jgent@xxxxxxxx
>
>--
>Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
>http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
>
>Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
>http://www.lavalife.com/wp.epl?a=2716

>To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
>***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
>Submit Repair Tips here:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/