[TechAssist] Re: RCA BIG SCREEN CTC169PF/P46720LV

  • From: "Huds" <huds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:24:58 -0400

THANKS TO ALL THAT  RESPONDED
After disconnecting the picture tubes and trying the power the set stayed on
and then one at a time trying the tubes
and found that the blue one is the one that will not light up I have the
green and red but no blue, now I can take the
put the blue lead into the red splitter and the blue tube lights up.
I think it maybe something in that hole where the blue lead goes in I'm
going to take that splitter back down and check it,
but now the the set is staying on, thanks.
Huds