[TechAssist] Re: RCA ASC

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:52:38 -0400

Yes, if you have a good local organization that is offering these conferences,
I suggest going, if you
wish to keep up with the current technology.
I am going to my first one in VA. I've heard so many good things about it and
have been encouraged to
go....no matter how small you are, you should make room for the local
conference.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair