[TechAssist] RCA 60" Projection PTK195AC

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:17:54 -0500

Hi Guys, Pulled light box so I don`t have model # on this 195 chassis,
plug set in and switch mode makes a constant beep, beep, noise (not 3
times then quiet)I found the HOT dead shorted but nothing else shorted,
checked all my notes and find nothing for just a shorted HOT, I only
have one oem HOT in stock (and this guys in a hurry cause he wants it
for the pro-bowl game ) and don`t want to fry it, have any of you run
into this before ? tia, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl.