[TechAssist] Re: RCA 27" TV - CTC167CS - Dead After Storm

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:47:37 -0500

David:
I don't see the 12V going too many places, but of course the 5V is all
over the place.

On the 5V reg q4160e is a coil L3101, this splits the "two" 5V supplies
and lifting one end might tell which path the current is following.
The SAMS says q4161 has a 29mA current flow, for what that is worth, but
they don't tell us about the 5V paths.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr