[TechAssist] Re: RCA 19TVR60

  • From: "tvdoc" <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:47:34 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Thanks got the comeback Jeff.   Actually, I just figured what happened af=
ter
checking voltages between the vcr deck and the signal/deflection board.  =
It
seems as though the plug that plugs into the sig/def. board can be plugge=
in reverse. Seems like the motor drive IC did the trick. Thanks again Nei=
l =20
TV Doctors    Monroe,Wa.=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Thursday, November 07, 2002 13:21:45=0D
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA 19TVR60=0D
=0D
Neil,=0D
VCR alignment can cause this, also does the power light come on when you
press=0D
power???=0D
Does anything happen when you press power..make sure it is not in child l=
ock
=0D
=0D
Jeff=0D
FAX 717-564-4952=0D
Intrepid Video & Electronics=0D
501 Luther Rd=0D
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055=0D
Be careful of your thoughts.=0D
They may become your words any moment.=0D
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.=0D
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.=0D
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.=0D
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info=0D
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com=0D
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com=0D
=0D