[TechAssist] Re: RCA 19GT312 Chassis CTC175C2 Poor picture

  • From: "J. Knoll" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:28:54 -0500

I have had many a LA7610 cause this very symptom.   Jay

On 11/5/05, Shaun <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes checked and reset eprom settings. The Green has to be turned up very
> high to work but the picture has purple where white should be and the gre=
en
> is balanced. I put a different chassis on this tube and it looked good. T=
he
> problem is on the chassis the CRT is good maybe LA7610?
>
> Shaun
>
> Advanced Electronics
> 224 West Riverview Ave.
> Fort Morgan, CO 80701

J. Knoll
Coordinator
TechAssist
225 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg WV, 26301
www.tech-assist.org www.techassist.net
PS:
 If replying to this email, please include all previous correspondence.
 It is the only way we can get the full picture. Thank You!!!