[TechAssist] Re: Question reguarding Panasonic VCRs

  • From: George Winters <littletiger67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:59:46 -0800 (PST)

 Howdy Wally,
If the heads are bad there won't be any video showing on the screen, if you
have even and inch of video showing on the screen the heads are good, clean
them again. I've had some vcrs unit in my shop that would have to be cleaned 6
times to clean the heads out. Hope this help you.
George Winters Jr.
GLW CUSTOM ELECTRONICS
TN.
  Jeff Dougherty <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wally,
If these things have the spongy self cleaners..this is more than likely the
cause. What a sales gimmick!

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677