[TechAssist] Re: Question reguarding Panasonic VCRs

  • From: AL LEATHERMAN <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:25:30 -0500

Head cleaning tip. Use Windex at least once and see if it imptoves. Alcohol
does not dissolve sugar,as in candy finger prints.If tape had beer or wine
spilled on it you may have "sealed "heads.may have to clean vigorously,but
on Panasonic, the heads are probably worn out. al

May God give us strength
Al's TV
alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mine Hill, NJ.