[TechAssist] Re: Question on Pioneer parts

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:36:16 -0500

Hard to imagine anyone being stupid enough to start a new TV shop today.

The other guy in town is called Exeter TV. He was in High school when I left
Haley's TV. I was the parts/service manager, and he came in in the
afternoons as part of his schooling. He was the last man standing when
Haley's went out of business and he took over the service shop using a
different name. His name is Phil and they call him Rusty so most of Haley's
old customers think he is me. The saying at haley's when I was there was
"we'll take it back to the shop, Russ can fix anything". Other people in the
area think he is my son and that both shops belong to me anyway.

What years were you here?
Who is your wife?
Did you grow up here or just come in to catch a wife?

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH