[TechAssist] Re: Question on Pioneer parts

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:29:31 -0500

Russ, haven`t been in Exeter in a lot of years, still a small town?? (My wife
was
born there),
be advised that if you don`t re-new it with the state and someone else moves
into
your area
and sees that your name isn`t registered with the state they can register it and
force you to stop
using the name!!!  The state always figure a way to pick your pocket don`t they?
stay warm
up there, ex granitestater, Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics