[TechAssist] Re: Quasar VM-D100 Camcorder

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:23:43 -0500

 LSEQ0556A            SIDE L FPC                       CAM/OFF/VCR RECORD DEW
SP/SLP
$17.66 IN STK
note: service manual for this unit is pvd300 panasonic

Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
800-638-3328 ext 1241
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence