[TechAssist] Re: Quasar VM-D100 Camcorder

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:04:46 -0800

Ruben,

Don't feel bad.  I couldn't find it the first time I ran across that
problem.  The dew sensor is part of a wiring harness on the right side
"shell" near the red record switch.  The assembly costs about $20 plus
shipping U.S. from Fox.  Check the Tritronics web site for the correct
part number.  Probably better price, too.

HTH,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:42:21 -0600 Info <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This unit was in DEW mode, I look for sensor but can't find. In the
> upper control panel have some similar. I put to sun about a few hours
> and dew dissappear , but when work about a 1/2 hour come back
> again...
> Any help about localization of sensor is welcome.
> Thanks
>

> --
> Ruben Valiente F.
> Colonia C.A. # B-129