[TechAssist] Re: QUASAR M/N SP3118U

  • From: "Webster's TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:57:33 -0500

Sunny,

First check and see if you have the VCC voltage on the chip, if not check
for a open resistor off of the flyback. If you have the voltage, I would
change C451(220m-16v) and put in a new chip again. Failing to change C455
and C451, when changing IC451, can result in the IC failing at turn on.
(Been there, done that!)

                                             HTH
                                             Dan Webster
                                             Webster's TV