[TechAssist] QUASAR MADEL QC-30F40S No red

  • From: "Fernand Goguen" <fgoguen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:35:35 -0800

I got this big screen tv with no red. I checked all transistors and they all
seem ok. I can vary the voltage on the collector of the red transistor from 85v
to about 140v. I exchanged the red transistors with those in the green and I
still have no red. Chassis is YANEDC212, pix tube is M78JXR25X. Anyone seen
this before. I would appreciate any help. I do not have a tester for the newer
tubes.
FERNAND GOGUEN
GOGUEN TV SERVICE