[TechAssist] Re: Proscan PS31150 CTC169GL in shutdown/dead

  • From: "jonas miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 23:05:47 -0500

Been thinking about this, but I don't have a schematic in front of me. Does
this chassis have two leads going to the crt anode? If it does, pull out the
wire (from the anode cup) that goes to the focus/screen block. Isolate this
wire and then see if she will fire and stay up. Could be a shorted block.
Just a thought.

Jonas Miglinas
Miglinas TV
Chicago