[TechAssist] Re: Proscan PS27600 CTC197AP

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:32:53 -0500

So many questions? I saw "deep throats" explanation but I didnt catch
wheather it was about this outbreak or the one several years ago.I thought
the fix for the outbreak several years ago was to defeat an audio mute
transistor.
Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC