[TechAssist] Proscan PS27600 CTC197AP

  • From: "Alltv" <alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:35:43 -0800

Hi Group,
Proscan PS27600 CTC197AP no sound on TV mode but sound ok on Video audio
input mode.
I have seen this problem in the past more then one time but usually on house
calls customer preferred to use the set from audio
video inputs. I think this is very common on this type chassis.

Also I found out unplugging the set sometimes cures the problem. ( I haven't
tried that yet)
Looks like the problem is on IF area. Before to troubleshoot and order the
schematics just wanted to see if there is a known common part needs to be
checked. Some cases also EPROM also can be the problem but I am not sure on
this set.
Any inputs will be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance

email to: alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx