[TechAssist] Re: Proscan PS27153 CTC169CH5 Vertical shrinks and picturefades after 15 sec

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:21:34 +0000

Cycle time a little longer now after chilling overnight. It came on and ran
for 15 min then shrank and faded the filiments did go out. if left off for
an hour  it can run upto 10 min before doing same.  Need to get it into
failure mode again before testing your sugestion Terry. Did try cooling
about every part with Freeze mist duiring failure with no effect.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Terry H." <tvdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Proscan PS27153 CTC169CH5  Vertical shrinks and
picture fades after 15 sec
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:54:36 -0500

Measure resistance between pins 2 and 3 of the fly. If more than 1 ohm,
that's probably the fail.