[TechAssist] Proscan PS27108, Need Part

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:06:57 -0600

Friends,

I am in need of RCA part no. 225849.  This is either the front panel
control buttons, or the holder for the buttons.  I ordered both six weeks
ago.  My supplier got the 225850, but the 225849 was supposed to be
shipped 1/5.  My supplier called RCA today.  Was told still on b/o, with
no expected date to get it in.

I know some suppliers monitor this list.  Perhaps someone has the part.
Would take a used one is someone has one in their boneyard.  Customer
took seven weeks to approve the repair (the phone number they gave me was
disconnected and her new number unlisted!), but now they call every other
day.

Thanks for looking,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services