[TechAssist] Re: Problem with Tritronics

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:09:11 -0400

Ken,
You need to call Kim or Jim Scarff..
These phone people really don't have the authority to do anymore than they have
done. They should have
gotten one of the higher up on the phone for you.
Also, call the carrier, UPS or DHL and ask them where they left it..
For DHL, if they leave it at another business, they are to put that information
in the scanner.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair