[TechAssist] Re: Printer windows in XP

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:16:32 -0500

Try checking your Printer Setting, and make sure you set the Printer to
default. Although this is normally done by default with XP...if you have
more than one printer installed, but only have one physically, it may choose
that printer without giving you options for Print Settings.

Or "delete" all Print Drivers, and re-install the one you want to use as
default.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada