[TechAssist] Re: Pre-Posts

  • From: "Ray Lufkin" <Rlufkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:38:29 -0500

That chassis is a HORROR SHOW!!!  You must replace both modules as a set.
PTS and $400 and cross your fingers. First though, how do the guns look?
Take a peek down the barrels. Are they contaminated or burnt? Be very
surprised if there not hosed my friend. Thats an old big screen there.It
always amazes me how bad the picture will get before the customer calls us.
They will sit there and watch murky colors moving around on the screen until
it blows up. Get a HUGE ESTIMATE on that one because you will spend hours on
it .

.