[TechAssist] Re: Possible RCA/Gemstar loss of audio Fix

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:50:52 -0500

Maybe it's time to start complaining to the broadcast regulators. Some
operation has been doing some serious bad programming. This original bug
has been around for years and maybe would set down a set once a year,
Since last month this has got totaly out of hand, I got at least 6 call
so far this week, all using either cable or satellite.

After spending all those years in TV broadcasting I know the regulators
like to harass broadcasters. I think I still have the numbers to contact
the DOC which is the Canadian regulator, maybe some of you guys in the
US can file complaints with the FCC

Al G